- About this property
The Best of BelconnenProperty ID 1822635A golden opportunity for young growing families, first home buyers who want to move straight in, or savvy investors and re-developers looking to make a profit. Positioned to the rear of this 768sqm parcel of land, this house offers tranquil bush living, only minutes from the city. There is plenty of potential to extend and improve on the house's existing size and value. A rare chance to establish a home in this highly sought-after location.
• 3 bedrooms
• Light and spacious master bedroom
• Renovated kitchen with open plan dining and family room
• Relaxed living room
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling ensuring year round comfort
• Renovated bathroom with separate shower and toilet
• Separate laundry with enclosed entry
• Single garage with single carport
• Fully enclosed backyard
• Rejuvenated garden that blends in with the natural surrounds
• Generous under house storage - perfect for garden tools, lawn mower and bikes
• The rear covered area is an additional locale where one can sit, relax and take in the peaceful setting
Aranda has long been rated as Belconnen's premier suburb due to its leafy surrounds and superb location close to all major facilities.16 Noala Street is ideally located and within walking distance to popular Aranda & St Vincent's Primary Schools, public transport, Jamison Plaza, Aranda's bustling coffee spot (Two Before Ten), Black Mountain walking trails, and only minutes' drive or cycle to the ANU, Canberra Uni, Bruce Stadium, and City Centre.